Carefully designed from extensive research by the Algam studio, the OC400 features a solid Englemann Spruce top, Indonesian Rosewood back and sides, and a Mahogany neck. The combination of these tonewoods yields a clear, concise classical guitar tone that will stand up to the most demanding player's needs. Also available with a cutaway and StudioLâg Plus electronics to suit the needs of modern players.
- Top: Solid Englemann Spruce
- Back & Sides: Indonesian Rosewood
- Finish: High Gloss
- Bridge & Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Gaboon Mahogany
- Frets: Silver-Nickel / 19
- Acoustic Electric model: StudioLâg Plus System