Thanks to the sapele body and its red cedar top with warm balanced acoustic properties, the T100s largely dominate the competition in their price range. From the slim auditorium body that is focused and precise in its voice to the dreadnought body, that is powerful and precise, you are sure to find a sound that fits your style. The Tramontane 100 series is available in several finishes, with or without cutaway, to satisfy all demands of musicians in search of a versatile instrument.
- Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Back & Sides: African Sapele
- Finish: High Gloss
- Bridge & Fingerboard: Brownwood
- Neck: Tropical Khaya
- Frets: 20 / Silver Nickel
- Electronic : StudioLâg Plus system